/ Sponsor Management
Simplify the task of exhibition/sponsor management
with either SPLtrak’s Online Sponsor Management System or our full
sponsor management service.
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE SUMMARY:
> Marketing List
Plan and Logistics
- Generate and maintain master marketing list.
- Obtain potential sponsors from similar conferences.
- Maintain master up-to-date contact list.
Levels and Prospectus
- Manage relations and contract negotiations with exposition
- Floor plan design and approval.
- Discuss exhibit hall layout options
- Consider an exhibitor “theater” where top-level sponsors
receive 15-30 minute presentation times. Presentations
also may be posted on conference website for maximum exposure.
- Creation of online floor plan once approved by organizing
committee and fire marshal.
- Design and production of Exhibitor Prospectus based on
final decisions concerning sponsorship levels and options.
- Prospectus document may be any combination of printed
brochure, online PDF, and/or online html documents.
- Print production, mailing (if printed brochure), emailing,
and web posting of document.
- Respond to lead/information requests.
- Process all Sponsor/Exhibitor applications using Online
- Invoice all sponsors for payment.
- Manage floor plan selections and preferences based on
sponsorship levels and date of application.
- Process all payments and provide standard business accounting
of all transactions.
- Perform one or more “follow-up” marketing contacts with
each exhibitor to see if they are interested in any additional
- Provide “Welcome Package” to each exhibitor including
detailed show information and exhibitor service kit.
- Maintain open line of communication with each exhibiting
company to ensure continuous transfer of information.
- Collect company logos and description for online sponsor
section of website and printed exhibit directory.
- Send “Important Information” package/information to all
exhibitors 2-3 weeks prior to show.
- Manage and collect exhibitor conference registration
- Collect booth staff rosters.
> Exhibit Program
- Design and manage production of all exhibit hall-related
- May be nice to include “focus” area signage also if that
is incorporated into exhibit hall layout.
- Overall exhibit hall map, schedule and aisles should
be clearly delimited with signage.
> Online Logistics
- Design exhibit program.
- Manage program production.
> Post-Conference Activities
- Manage all onsite logistics related to exhibits.
- Manage exhibit hall check-in and badges.
- Manage lead retrieval services.
- Manage exhibitor move-in and breakdown.
- Manage exhibitor services desk.
- Distribute conference attendee mailing list if warranted.
- Design and implement exhibitor survey.
- Distribute thank you letters to all exhibitors.
- Save the date or event sign-up for next conference.
- Prepare final sponsorship reports.