Create and distribute your meeting/event
program online. SPLtrak's Meeting Planner allows any number of
organizers to collaborate in the creation of your event's program.
FEATURES FOR ORGANIZERS:
- Create event program online using "click and create" graphical
- Include any information including session information,
A/V requirements, room setup, etc.
- Insert abstracts directly from SPLtrak’s Abstract Submission
Module and sort abstracts based on input from online peer-review
- Automatically email presentation details to each participant.
- (Optional) Presentation upload system may collect PowerPoint
files from each participant.
- View meeting/event program using either "At a
Glance" or text views.
- Full-text search of meeting program and abstract submissions.
- Browse abstract submissions by any collected criteria
or author index.
- Create and print personal meeting itinerary.
- (Optional) Download supplemental material such as copies
of full manuscripts or PowerPoint presentation files.