Simplify the management of your organization or professional society with SPLtrak’s Online Membership Manager System. Once integrated into your website, the Membership Manager System automatically collects dues payments, membership applications, and job postings. In addition, the system can be configured to provide instant updates to your online membership directory and to conduct online society elections. Most importantly, we can add any desired feature to the system, thus enhancing the utility of your website.
> Member Accounts
Automate the management of your society's/organization's membership
database. Via their user account, members may update their contact
information at any time which will instantaneously be reflected in
the searchable society directory available to all members.
> Dues Collection
- System may be configured to store several sets of contact
information for each member (e.g., work address, billing
address, journal subscription address, etc.)
- Each member may search the online directory to obtain the
work address of other members. The ability of members to
perform such functions may be linked to their dues payment
or membership status if desired.
- Membership information may be exported at any time into
an external database program, such as excel.
- Real-time statistics are available concerning membership
information at any time (see Administrative Controls below).
The dues collection process is undoubtedly a significant chore for any society
management staff. The Membership Manager system automates the process of dues
collection, thus simplifying the process for both you and your members. Members
may log in to pay their dues statement at any time either by submitting a credit
card payment via the system or printing off a dues invoice to include with their
check payment. System completely automates the processes of collection, payment
recording, and receipt notification.
- Members are prompted to pay a specific amount based on
their membership status. For example, no more confusion about
how much a Regular Member vs. a Trainee/Student Member should
- Payments may be submitted via credit card. Credit card
payments are processed in real-time by the system, therefore
eliminating the need to re-contact members due to bad card
- Members receive instant notification of their payment.
If certain options of the system are dependent upon dues
payment, members will have access to these additional options
immediately upon making payment.
- Members may also send check payments by printing personal
invoice. System lets you know that payment is in the mail.
- Members instantly receive personalized email receipts of
payment. Receipts may even be on your letterhead if desired.
- Members have access to their payment history eliminating
the emails inquiring "have I paid my dues?".
- Eliminate the hassle of receiving payments from members
in the wrong amount.
- Society staff has 24/7 access to real-time information
concerning dues payments (see Monitoring below).
Manage every aspect of your internal elections. System automates both the collection
and tallying of votes.
> Membership Application Collection
- System restricts which group of members may vote in each
aspect of the election (e.g., you may only permit Regular
Members with current dues to vote).
- System ensures that only appropriate members participate
in election and that they only vote once.
- Eliminates the hassle of paper and/or email election ballots.
- System provides a real-time monitoring page that automatically
tallies the results of each election.
- Ballots may be customized to include any additional information,
such as statements from each candidate.
Management of the application process is often very time consuming. The Membership
Manager system completely automates this process to simplify the application
process for both you and the applicants. At any time, society personnel/officers
may view the status of the application process.
> Administrative Controls
- Society personnel create customized application procedure
to collect exactly the information you desire.
- Applicants are guided through the application process to
ensure ease of use.
- System may be configured to ensure that only current members
submit a letter of recommendation if desired.
- Application fees may be automatically collected by the
system as described above (see Dues Collection above).
- Relevant personnel may monitor the application process
in real-time (see Monitoring below).
- Completed applications are stored within the system and
evaluated online by the appropriate personnel.
- Applicants may be automatically reminded of incomplete
applications if desired.
Possibly the most important feature of the Membership Manager system. Regardless
of the size of your society/organization, the monitoring control panels provide
society personnel with numerous features to assist with the management of the
society. Importantly, all information is presented in real-time, thus providing
you with constant access to the exact status of your status.
- Personnel may monitor each component of the Membership
Manager system in real-time.
- Constant access to society statistics such as the number
of each type of member, the number/amount of dues and meeting
payments, number of incomplete/complete applications, number
of abstract submissions.
- System automatically generates financial reports to provide
detailed information concerning any payments processed via
- Monitor the abstract evaluation process in real-time and
system can be configured to sort abstracts based upon referee
scores and any other criteria to assist in meeting organization.