ePosters 1.2 is an online conference poster submission and viewing system that simplifies the process of ePoster collection and distribution. With ePosters you can allow presenters to upload an electronic copy of their conference poster for online distribution to conference attendees. With options to both browse and search poster submissions, listen to audio presentations by the poster author, and highlight ground-breaking/award-winning posters, SPLtrak’s ePoster system provides conference attendees an enhanced educational experience.
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:
COLLECTION FORM FLEXIBILITY:
- Choose from variety of configurations including stand-alone,
account-based, or abstract/manuscript-linked systems.
- Import existing abstract/account information to pre-populate
- Optional: “Invitation-only” submission collection.
FILE COOMPATABILITY & CONVERSION:
- Collect any desired information with each ePoster submission.
- Examples include: presenter information, supplemental
abstract, category/keywords, etc.
- Optional: MP3/audio file collection for poster annotation/presentation.
- Accept ePoster submissions in virtually any format.
Most common file formats are Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
and portable document format (PDF).
- Real-time conversion of poster submission files.
- Instant poster submission preview.
Click on the links below for more
- Controlled access to ePoster viewer (e.g., public access
or open to registrants only).
- Browse/search poster submissions based on any collected
- Built-in dynamic poster viewer permits zoom and panning
for detailed poster viewing.
- Contact options for direct communication between poster
viewer and authors.
ON CD | E-POSTER SYSTEMS